Thursday, October 29, 2009

All I want for Christmas is Gerard Butler!!



It's barely Halloween, but my little one has already started her Santa List. This has gotten me thinking about what I want for Christmas. Well, anyone that is acquainted with me knows I have recently acquired a high school celebrity crush on Gerard Butler. Yes, it may be a bit silly but hey I’m a 32 year old woman (in my sexual prime) who has the HOTS for a 39 year old Scottish Hottie!!

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. As a matter of fact, I have been a little too good.. I really haven’t been practicing naughty things at all this year. (Even though, I do plan on changing that status with my gift this year)

Santa, this is my letter telling you for the first time in years. I know what I want for Christmas!!!! I want Gerard Butler!!! He’s perfect for me!!!

I don't think it will be too much trouble for you. You don't have to make him. He's mom did a fine job of raising this gorgeous man. Just schedule your route to pick him up first and then drop by mine.

Reasons why he is a great gift:

1) He’s SEXY!!!! This man is just beautiful!! His eyes and his lips…I could just eat him up!! Yum…yum…yummmmmmy!!

2) He can sing!!! Boy, oh, boy…. I sure do swoon every time I watch phantom.

3) The accent is to die for….

4) He has an excellent personality….the perfect balance of generosity, humor, and intelligence

5) He just oozes charisma…such a delicious quality!!!

So, you see Santa, this list is a just a few of the reasons why Gerry is just perfect for me. All I want for Christmas is Gerard Butler!!!

With Lots of Love,

Jen

P.S. If you want to deliver him in his birthday suit with a big red bow.. That definitely works for me!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment